2022 OB Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off
Dear Artist Alley Vendor,
Thank you for participating in the 42nd Annual Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off. Here are the links you will need to gather all the information about Saturday, June 25th.
Mission statement for Artists Alley, "(An area) dedicated to showcasing handmade arts and crafts by both the sales of those unique items and by the Artisans conducting demonstrations of their crafts whenever possible." We will be enforcing zero tolerance for items not handmade for sale in Artists Alley. Any Street Fair volunteer or committee/staff member may require you to remove any item for sale in your booth that you have not listed on your application.
Step one: Please click here to find your booth number on the Vendor List. Scroll to the bottom of this page for the booth layout map.
Step three: Next step is to click here to view the Vendor Area Map which shows you which block your booth number is in and instructs you to enter a specific way when you arrive on Saturday, June 25th. We encourage vendors to start early. You can enter the area at 6am on June 25th
PASSES / COLORS
BLOCK PASS COLORS
Cable Street Artists Alley - Vendors & Exhibitors (AA) White
Please see the street map for entering and exiting the area with your Block Pass.
You will be given the Booth Assignment for your booth. Volunteers will check you in and direct you to your correct booth space.
- Check in begins at 6am and setup may be congested.
- See attached map for booth check-in directions and trash/recycling bins.
- Promptly find your NUMBERED booth space and unload. STAY WITHIN YOUR CHALK LINES. Move your vehicle out of the fair area as soon as possible. After parking your vehicle, return to your booth space to set up. DO NOT set up while vehicle is still on the street (blocks traffic).
- All vehicles must be off the street by 8:30am.
- Hang your BOOTH ASSIGNMENT on the front of your booth (name and space #) before 9:30am.
- After unloading, move your vehicle out of the fair area as soon as possible. After parking your vehicle, return to your booth space to set up. DO NOT set up while vehicle is still on the street (blocks traffic). All vehicles must be off the street by 9am.
- Lock your vehicle: OBMA is not responsible for damage to or theft of vehicles or their contents.
- There are a number of paid parking lots – Diamond Parking Lot at Santa Monica and Cable Street; Ace Parking Lot at Niagara and Cable Street. There are other spots throughout the neighborhood where you could park in the early morning hours.
Please deposit your trash and recycling in one of two areas.
- Trash/recycling bins are in the back of the Parking Lot at Hodad’s 5010 Newport Ave.
- Trash/recycling bins are in the CVS lot near Cable Street and Santa Monica Ave.
- Trash goes into the trash dumpsters. Trash should be in green bags, Recycling in clear bags.
- Cardboard boxes MUST be broken down before putting them into the recycling dumpster.
- Artist Alley on Cable Ave. ends at 7 pm. No Early Departures.
- Vendors, please begin your cleanup and loading at 7pm.
- When you retrieve your vehicle after you have broken down your booth, please enter the Street Fair the same way you did in the morning!
- Loaded vehicles should be off the street by 9:30pm.
We will email you a Speedy Renewal Application by Dec. 1, 2022. If you renew by Jan. 31, 2023, you will pay the lowest rate for your booth next year and get preferred placement . . . BE PREPARED; DON’T BE LEFT OUT!
Thank you for joining the 42nd Annual Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off Festival. We hope your day is enjoyable and profitable! my best, Tracy Wagner, Vendor Coordinator – Office 619-224-4906.