Thank you for shopping at the Ocean Beach Farmers Market!
If you are looking for some fresh produce and a way to support San Diego’s local farmers, look no further! You’ve come to the right place. The Ocean Beach Farmers Market occurs every Wednesday from 4-8 pm and is located on the 4900 Block of Newport Avenue between Cable and Bacon Streets in Ocean Beach.
The Ocean Beach Farmers Market will look a bit different. Think of it as a fresh-air grocery store with a focus on fresh fruits, vegetables, spreads, baked goods, honey, kombucha, flowers and more! There will be a handful of artisan food vendors who will provide to-go food, which you may take home to enjoy. We are proud to be keeping farmers farming and providing Ocean Beach with fresh, high-quality produce and pre-packaged foods.
The market is a one-way market. The entrance is located at Cable Street & Newport Avenue.
Please come prepared with a list, rather than to browse, to make the best use of your time and allow us to move the public through efficiently.
NO PET ALLOWED other than service animals
- The queue for entry is in the Mallory’s Furniture Parking Lot located at the corner of Newport Avenue & Cable Street.
- The market is limited to 85 customers within the market boundaries at any given time.
- There is one entrance and three exits. Do not attempt to enter outside of the designated entrance or you will be asked to leave the OBCFM.
- A facial covering is required for entry.
- A facial covering must be worn while you are within the boundaries of the OBCFM.
- Customers cannot handle produce or goods until after they have been purchased.
- Customers must queue 6’ apart while in line to purchase goods or produce.
- No backpacks are permitted it the market boundaries.
- No pets allowed.
Please be advised that all OBCFM Vendors and Employees will undergo a health screening prior to the market. For their safety and yours, follow all rules and any direction provided by staff.
ParkConnect is an online parking service that connects empty parking spots with drivers looking for a place to park. Drivers can book a convenient and affordable spot in seconds.
Temporary ADA parking for OB Farmers Market in the Union Bank parking lot off the alley by the drive up. Union Bank is located at 1858 Cable St, San Diego, CA 92107.