The Ocean Beach MainStreet Association manages the Ocean Beach Business Improvement District (Newport Avenue and the contiguous commercial locations). Businesses located in the BID become automatic members of the association.
BID Management Agreement with the City of San Diego
- FY2011 BID Management Agreement
- 2019 1st Amendment to BID Management Agreement
- FY2019 BID Management Agreement - Revised
- FY2021 2nd Amendment BID Management Agreement
- FY2021 2nd Amendment BID Management Agreement - Signed
- FY2022 Ocean Beach Third Amendment BID Management Agreement - Signed
- FY2023 Ocean Beach Fourth Amendment BID Management Agreement - Signed
Background information about BIDs:
San Diego's Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) are City-designated geographic-based areas where the business owners are assessed annually to fund activities and improvements to promote the business district. The City of San Diego supports BIDs as a tool for strengthening small business communities, creating new jobs, attracting new businesses, and revitalizing older commercial neighborhoods across the city. The City partners with merchant associations, representing the assessed business owners, to implement the BID program. More information is available at http://www.sandiego.gov
Additional information about our organization...