Thank you to everyone attending the 39th Annual Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off Festival on Saturday, June 23, 2018!
The 39th Annual Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off Festival offered attendees eclectic fun in the sun for all ages. More than 70,000 visitors attended the Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off from 10am to 8pm on Saturday, June 23, 2018, for tasty festival nosh, art, beachfront entertainment, shopping, and more. Entry to the Street Fair is always free! The Chili Competition featured tastings from amateur entrants competing for the titles of Hottest Chili, Judges' Award, and Grand Prize: People's Choice Award.
Congratulations to the 2018 Winning Chili Teams! A huge thank you to all the participants - without you, we could not put on the Annual Ocean Beach Fireworks Show!
- Judges 1st place: Dean Aldridge of Messy Dean's 3-Chunk Chili
- Judges 2nd place: Dillon Baker of Culture Brewery
- People's Choice 1st Place: Messy Dean's 3-Chunk Chili
- People's Choice 2nd Place: Jetty Chili
- People's Choice 3rd Place: Hangover Cure Chili Crew
- Judges 1st Place: Raglan Public House
- Judges 2nd Place: Pizza Port
- People's Choice 1st Place: Wonderland
Best Costumes & Booth Decoration: Sunset Clipps - Jason Bullard
Hottest Chili Award: Wesley Slack - Bacon or Bust
Attendees of all ages took part in creating the annual Street Fair Community Mural. Click here to see photos from 2018.
If you have questions about any of our applications, please contact Ocean Beach MainStreet Association at 619-224-4906 or email@example.com. Thank you!
Check out more details about all the great features of our signature annual event below!
And, thank you again for coming to Ocean Beach for a fun day of activites, vendors, art, live music and chili!!!