Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 7:00pm
The object and purpose of the Ocean Beach Town Council is to express the will and represent the welfare of the community of Ocean Beach by:
• Providing a forum for the discussion of community issues.
• Communicating the views and needs of the community to the appropriate agencies.
• Taking the appropriate action on the community issues.
• Promoting the general betterment and beautification of Ocean Beach and the welfare of its residents.
• Fostering cooperative efforts among all community organization and residents for their mutual benefit.
Public meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of each month, with the exception of November and December, when meetings go dark to put on holiday season events.
Meetings are held at 1711 Sunset Cliffs Blvd., San Diego CA 92107.
All are welcome to attend.