Hello Ocean Beach!
We are so excited to re-open the Ocean Beach Farmers Market on June 10th, in a modified fashion, per County Health guidelines. The modified, farm-focused market will look a little bit different, but it will still have the same wonderful community feel. Think of it as a fresh-air grocery store with a focus on fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, honey, spreads and more along with fresh flowers. There will be a handful of artisan food vendors who will provide to-go food, which the community may take home to enjoy.
A few details:
- There will be one entrance to the Farmers Market located on the corner of Cable Street and Newport Avenue.
- 85 patrons will be permitted in the market at any given time.
- There will be three exits located at:
- Bacon Street and Newport Avenue
- Either side of the crosswalk on the 4900 block of Newport Avenue
- More information is available at OceanBeachSanDiego.com.
The OBMA Team