Food safety is always top of mind when you are operating a commercial foodservice establishment. FSTC (Fisher Nickel Testing Center) is teaming up with Abraham Wilson, AKA Mr. Food Safety to discuss the important role that preventative maintenance plays in food safety. FSTC's Denis Livchak will talk about the importance of maintaining cooking equipment, refrigeration, ice machines and water heating in relation to food safety.
Its going to be an information filled seminar that will have you walking away with tips and tricks to help you keep your food safe!
Attendees will learn:
• Basic food safety essentials.
• The best locations for refrigeration.
• Hot water temperature requirements.
• The best method for thawing frozen food items.
• Preventative maintenance practices to keep your refrigeration food safe.