ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
The City of San Diego and District 2 Councilwoman Lorie Zapf are proud to sponsor a free workshop designed to help local small businesses expand, grow, and create jobs. This workshop will be held on Thursday, September 24, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at The Village at Morena Vista, 5395 Napa Street, San Diego, CA 92110.
• Learn how to become a certified small local business vendor for the City.
• Find out about contracting opportunities with the City and private vendors.
• Get information about local and state tax incentives and programs.
• Meet the City of San Diego Small Business Ambassador.
• Representatives from the California State Board of Equalization will be available to help answer questions on state tax related issues.
Please help spread the word by distributing this announcement to business owners, clients, colleagues, and associates. Thank you.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
R.S.V.P. to ENavarro@sandiego.gov or call (619) 236-6992