Inland Empire’s Ironfire Brewing Featured at Barons Market on June 22
Grocery store speakeasy to benefit Pug Rescue of San Diego County
SAN DIEGO, May 17, 2016 – Summer weather and backyard bashes go together like San Diego and a cold, craft beer. Showcase the tastes of summer at Barons Market’s Backroom Beer Pairing, featuring Ironfire Brewing on June 22. This backroom bash not only tastes good, but does good, as Barons Market will donate 100 percent of proceeds from its three San Diego locations to Pug Rescue of San Diego County.
“Being a local market means more than sourcing from locally grown farms; It means supporting the organizations and small businesses making life better in our backyard,” says Rachel Shemirani, vice president of marketing for Barons. “The June Backroom Beer Pairing supports our Inland Empire roots and gives the Southern California beer community a taste of something new by featuring Ironfire Brewing – a budding brewery based out of Temecula.”
Barons’ Backroom Beer Pairings transform loading docks and stock rooms into food and local brew speakeasies. Friends and neighbors will gather at their neighborhood store to sample Ironfire craft brews paired with appetizers made from the market’s selection of all-natural ingredients.
The menu includes:
• The Nühell India Pale Lager – brewed like a lager, but hopped like an IPA – to welcome guests
• The Devil Within Double IPA – a brew of citrus and stone fruit flavor – paired with summer watermelon feta salad with arugula
• 51/50 IPA – a classic San Diego-style IPA – paired with chicken satay skewers
• Vicious Disposition Imperial Porter – big, bold and brewed with locally harvested avocado honey – paired with beef and brie sliders
• 6 Killer Stout – brewed with 100 percent Arabica hazelnut coffee – made into a “boozie” ice cream float
For a deliciously refreshing start to summer, head to one of Barons Market’s San Diego locations from 6 – 8 p.m. on Wednesday, June 22. Space is limited, so purchase $15 tickets today.
BARONS MARKET carries a terrific selection of organic, natural and specialty food at rock bottom prices. They are passionate about value and enthusiastic about passing great deals on to you. Simply good food…simply good prices. http://www.baronsmarket.com