Join us and Be a Part of the 20th Annual OB EXPOSED!
Photographic Impressions of Ocean Beach & Point Loma
Fri., May 16th at 6 PM-8:30 PM at the Masonic Center, 1711 Sunset Cliffs Blvd., O.B.
Featuring Wonderland Series Documentarian Noah Tafolla
• A photo exhibit & contest open to all levels and ages. (You don’t have to live here)
• Photos must be taken in Ocean Beach or Point Loma
• Old photos, new photos, color or black & white... any mounted photo
Winning categories are:
Best in Show, Best Color, Best Black & White, Best Vintage (historic), Best “Special Effects”,
Best Child’s Under age 16 & People’s Choice (voted by show attendees)
Photos in above categories will be judged and eligible for prizes. Winners in each category will be awarded cash prizes and a ribbon. Photographers are asked to donate image to the OBHS archives.
Professional Category: For Exhibit Only... Not Judged.
• Photographers will be allowed to put cards and/or brochures by their work.
• Professionals do not have to donate photos in this category to the OBHS archives, unless they choose to.
Please Submit by May 13th to OB Business Center, 4876 Santa Monica, OB (9 am-5 pm, Mon.- Fri.) Limit 5 photos total, other than Vintage (historic).
All photos must be mounted on white or black card stock,matboard or other art paper (No frames)
Fill out the entry form and attach to the back of photo, Include a $2 entry fee (per photo) when you drop off photo(s)
Ocean Beach Historical Society is not responsible for lost or damaged photos.